Curious to meet us?
The staff of KaosPilots Switzerland currently consists of:
– Markus Schmidt as team leader for the second year
– Cedric Zaugg as co-team leader for the first year and responsible for collaboration
– Sam Nüesch as co-team leader for the first year
– Helen Eriksen as responsible for the “Inner Pilot”
– Martina Straub as responsible for finance
– Daniela Renaud as responsible for events
– Karsten Klockenbring as accountant
– Fredrik Petterson as point for students’ finances
– Trix Angst as responsible for communication
– Franziska Meyer as responsible for sustainability
– and Matti Straub-Fischer as headmaster and team leader for the third year.
KaosPilots Switzerland does not employ any full-time teachers, but engages experienced trainers and teachers for specific modules.
Our governance: We have weekly staff meetings and we meet every 3 months for a school council with students, staff, teachers, partners and friends to look at what can be celebrated from the last 3 months, as well as what needs.