Curious to meet us?
The staff of KaosPilots Switzerland currently consists of:
– Matti Straub-Fischer as headmaster
– Cedric Zaugg as team leader for the first year and responsible for collaboration
– Markus Schmidt as team leader for the second year
– Sam Nüesch as team leader for the third year
– Martina Straub as responsible for finance
– Karsten Klockenbring as accountant
– Fredrik Petterson as point for students’ finances
– Trix Angst as responsible for communication
– Helen Eriksen as responsible for the “Inner Pilot”
– Franziska Meyer as responsible for sustainability
KaosPilots Switzerland does not employ any full-time teachers, but engages experienced trainers and teachers for specific modules.
Our governance: We have weekly staff meetings and we meet every 3 months for a school council with students, staff, teachers, partners and friends to look at what can be celebrated from the last 3 months, as well as what needs improvement and change.