- Are you burning for something?
- Are you ready to learn, grow and change yourself?
- Are you willing to work closely with others in a team?
- Are you willing to be challenged to bring out the best of your talents?
- Are you aware that growth and change starts with yourself first?
- Are you ready for life's challenging training ground to unfold who you truly are?
- Do you have the willingness to strengthen your self-discipline to pursue your dreams?
- Are you between 21 and 99 years old?
- Do you speak English?
If your answer to most of these questions here are YES, then you may be a potential KaosPilot. We recommend you taking part in one of our KaosDays and or our introduction ceremony to the Council Guide Training to get to know us better.
The first step
Please fill in the application form for Team SUI 6, starting in September 2017.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, latest on March 15th, 2017 at 12:00 (noon).
The second step
The application process to all KaosPilot schools involves a workshop for a selected number of candidates and for our school in Switzerland it will take place in Bern.
During the workshop you will learn more about the school, and hopefully more about yourself. After the workshop, you might be admitted to the three-year program. You will be further informed during the workshop.
Like in 2016 already, we are considering to offer an additional application workshop in Cape Town, South Africa in April 2017. If you are interested in this, please send us an email to email@example.com together with your application.